INFORMATION & FORMS
Kindergarten: 1:00 - 1:55
- The student day begins at 9:15 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. (Students being picked up will be released at 3:20 p.m.)
- Classroom schedules follow a 5-day ABCDE rotation.
- During each 5-day rotation, classes are scheduled with the music and physical education specialists twice and with the media specialist once.
- Grade level lunch schedules are listed below:
Grade 1: 12:00 - 12:45
Grade 2: 11:30 - 12:15
Grade 3: 11:45 - 12:30
Grade 4: 12:15 - 1:00
Grade 5: 12:30 - 1:15
Grade 6: 12:45 - 1:30
*All parent parking will be in the parking lot at the north end of the building. (This is the area of the building near door #7 or the kindergarten end of the building.) Door #7 is locked so we ask parents to enter through the main door, pick up your child(ren) at 3:20 and exit the building through door #7 and to your vehicle. Our new busing plan will utilize the side of the building near the office so No Parking will be allowed near the office entrance.
*All students being picked up or going to SAC will be released at 3:20. Students being picked up by parent or guardian should have a note indicating the time that the student will be picked up. For safety reasons, please do not call the office requesting a parent pick-up. Students will be dismissed from the office. Parents should not go to the classrooms and stand outside the room waiting.
*All students will be released to their buses at 3:30 unless weather causes a delay.
* Please do not attempt to pick students up from the bus lines. Teachers are instructed to refer you to the office to sign your child out.
*Safety is our main focus. Please assist by sending a note at any time you are picking your child up from school.
To Enroll in our school, click here.